top of page
Handyman Tile Ad.png

7-Day Forecast


Today Sunny, with a high near 72. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 44. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the evening. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 46. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Columbus Day Sunny, with a high near 81. Light south southwest wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the morning. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Light south wind becoming south southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Thursday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 82.

12 views0 comments

productions

live stream

streaming

publishing

podcasting

bottom of page