top of page
Handyman Tile Ad.png

7-Day Forecast


Today Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny and hot, with a high near 103. Heat index values as high as 106. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tonight Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday A slight chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 105. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Monday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely before 10pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 10pm and 1am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Tuesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Wednesday A slight chance of showers between 10am and 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the morning. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 1am. Mostly clear, with a low around 70. Friday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 93. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 71. Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 94.

Comments


productions

live stream

streaming

publishing

podcasting

bottom of page