top of page
Handyman Tile Ad.png

7-Day Forecast



Today Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 1pm and 5pm. Some of the storms could be severe. Increasing clouds, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 106. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Some of the storms could be severe. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 72. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Wednesday A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 109. Light south wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 76. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Friday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny and hot, with a high near 97. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 76. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny and hot, with a high near 98. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny and hot, with a high near 99. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. Monday A chance of thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 98. Chance of precipitation is 40%.


9 views0 comments

productions

live stream

streaming

publishing

podcasting

bottom of page