top of page
Handyman Tile Ad.png

7-Day Forecast


Today A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Sunny and hot, with a high near 97. Heat index values as high as 109. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 75. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny and hot, with a high near 99. Heat index values as high as 114. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. South wind around 5 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny and hot, with a high near 98. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 5 mph. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 76. Friday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny and hot, with a high near 97.

Comments


productions

live stream

streaming

publishing

podcasting

bottom of page