top of page
Handyman Tile Ad.png

7-Day Forecast


Today A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 107. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Tonight A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 103. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Sunday Night Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Sunny, with a high near 95. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 73. South southwest wind around 5 mph. Tuesday Sunny and hot, with a high near 99. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 75. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Sunny and hot, with a high near 99. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 76. Thursday Sunny and hot, with a high near 98. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. Friday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 97.

39 views0 comments

productions

live stream

streaming

publishing

podcasting

bottom of page