top of page
Handyman Tile Ad.png

7-Day Forecast


Today Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 103. Light west southwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Tonight Showers and thunderstorms likely before 4am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Sunday Showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could be severe. High near 88. Heat index values as high as 99. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Sunday Night Showers and thunderstorms. Low around 70. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Monday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. West northwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. South southwest wind around 5 mph. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Friday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96.

47 views0 comments

productions

live stream

streaming

publishing

podcasting

bottom of page