top of page
Handyman Tile Ad.png

7-Day Forecast


Today Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 3pm. Some of the storms could be severe. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Heat index values as high as 99. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Sunday Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Some of the storms could be severe. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible. Sunday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Some of the storms could be severe. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Juneteenth Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Tuesday A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. North northwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Northeast wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. Thursday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. Friday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

Comments


productions

live stream

streaming

publishing

podcasting

bottom of page